Thursday, June 13, 2013

The Weekend is Almost Here!

Hey all, I wanted to shoot you a heads up that Blue-Eyed Baker won't be happening this week because...

I started a new job!

Okay, so it's not that great, but it pays well.  It's just a babysitting gig for a family with 2 little girls that are sometimes adorable and sometimes not.  I won't lie and say they're angels because most kids are not angels. It has been a loooong week.  I've watched them all week 7 am to 3:30 pm and I've still got one day left. Thankfully however, there's another girl that I'm going to alternate with so we don't have to babysit all 5 days of the week.  It's a little much.

Plus I have these classes that these professors are giving a ton of work for.  Sometimes it seems like a little too much work.  Like my marketing professor gives us like 8-10 assignments due over the course of a week.  That's a little excessive but I need the class so I can complain and complain and complain but I still have to do the work.  Whatevs.

But the weekend is almost here, after one more day of babysitting I'm home free.  I can sleep in Saturday morning and do whatever I want (probably homework, meh).  And next week I don't have to babysit so I will definitely be baking.

Welp, Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment