Friday, August 30, 2013

Back to School

So it's been a really long time since I've blogged but to be honest it's no big deal.  I literally had nothing to write about so why bore you and myself with posts I didn't care about.  Today, though, I have something to write about.

This week I started my next to last semester here at dear old State (Penn State that is).  It's been a little rough.  The first two days of classes were a wake up call.  I thought that this year was going to be easy.  I guess it could have been that way if I didn't have to jam pack my schedule with classes so I can graduate in the spring but here I am with 19.5 credits this semester and all of my classes (except for maybe ballroom dance) are sure to be a ton of work.  After the first two days the rest of the week just drug on but thankfully it's finally Friday plus a three day weekend!

Here's to hoping that the rest of the semester picks up just a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment