Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Avett Brothers

First things first, if you don't know who The Avett Brothers are I highly suggest you go find out right now because YOU are missing out.

Amazing.

So after watching that you are no doubt in love with them.  I know when I found them I could not get enough.  I even shared their awesomeness with Kyle and he likes them too.  We've been listening to them for maybe 2-2.5 years now and just this past Thursday we finally saw them live. My mind was BLOWN.  They're one of the most amazing live bands I've ever seen.  Driving all the way to Richmond, Virginia (which isn't really that far) was so worth it.

Waiting in anticipation.

These guys are so good like seriously so good.  I was just about in tears while they were playing because it made my heart so so so happy to hear them play.  They interacted with the crowd and they are just so talented. They even had this rockin' cellist that jumped around on stage while playing it was amazeballs.

This guy loves the cello.

These two...

I'm in love with them both.

I'll apologize now for picture quality.  I'm no photographer and I took them with my phone while moving to get a "good" angle.  I'm happy with them though and I pretty much don't even care about the pictures because I saw them live and it was awesome!  
Kyle and I finally took a picture together.

So I hope you are now also in love with The Avett Brothers and if you're not I guess I can't make you love them.  Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment