Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Does my Mom read my blog?

I found myself asking this question the other day and I realized that I have no idea if she does or not.  

Now don't get me wrong my mom and I have a very good relationship.  She's probably my best friend.  When I go home it's mainly because I miss her.  Sure I miss the rest of my family and my friends and all the other great things about home but I miss my mom the most.  

I have yet to actually tell my mom that I started blogging and I guess I kind of figured she would find it on Facebook.  But maybe she didn't, in all honesty she doesn't get on Facebook that much and I wouldn't be surprised if she just skipped over it.  And if she has read it and just not said anything about it that's weird too.  She usually calls me when she sees my new baking creations that I posted so why wouldn't she call or even make a comment about my blog.  I'm assuming she just hasn't seen it and for some reason I'm not worried about telling her.

In other news, I've been blogging for a week!  I'm really excited and proud that I've kept it going.  I'm also pretty dang sure that I like the roll I'm on and I'm going to keep going with it.  I have ideas for days about what to blog about, some are better than others (see today's topic vs. Monday's topic).  I've also had about 430 views in the past week and that just tickles me to death.  I can't believe that people actually care about what I'm talking about.  It's amazing.

Just a short one today.  Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry Hannah I have not been on the computer at all been working a lot. But yes now I am reading your blog. Aunt Cheryl mentioned it to me last week when we talked on the phone. Makes for a good outlet, huh? Love you. Hope to See you soon.

    ReplyDelete