Sunday, May 5, 2013

Going Home

Today, after work of course, I'm packing up my car and going home! The only downside is that it's only for a week and then I have to return to State College for a rousing six weeks of summer classes.

So you're probably asking what will I do when I'm home....well maybe not but I'm going to tell you anyways.

1. Take my dog to Ohiopyle
 Ohiopyle is the most wonderful place in the world. I love it.  I also love my dog.  She adores car rides and I can't wait to put her in the car and go for a hike in one of my favorite places.  It will be pure bliss.

2. See my BFF's
My two best friends in the whole wide world live back home.  I can't wait to see them and possibly (probably) go out for drinks.

3. Beg my mom to make all of my favorite foods
I eat a lot of pasta here but I cannot replicate my mom's spaghetti and I've been craving it for weeks.  Also I just LOVE not having to cook.

4.  Spend oodles of time with my mom
My mom is also on my list of best friends she's actually number one.  I'm super excited to do super mundane things with my mom because I miss her so much.  Plus we'll also go out to the bar on Thursday and that's always fun.

5.  Spend time with my family in general
My family occasionally does things all together but usually it's hard to have everyone in one place.  But I can settle with just being in the same general area with them.  I like knowing my little brother is just upstairs playing playstation and not 150 miles away.

6. RELAX
This semester has been crazy and I'm sure taking 16 credits over six weeks while also working is going to be no walk in the park so for 7 days I'm going to relax as much as possible.

7. And finally, get my bake on
Next Sunday is Mother's Day and since I'm short on cash I want to make my Momma a gorgeous cake.         Don't worry there will be pictures.


That's all folks! Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment